LM Remedies — Instructions for Use
Stock solution (dropper bottle)
Measuring cup or pitcher
Glass (made of glass not plastic) or lidded glass jar
Phone book or other thick soft covered book
½ teaspoon measuring spoon or measured oral syringe
PREPARE YOUR REMEDY FRESH EACH DAY.
FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY.
Your mouth should be free of food and liquids for about 15 minutes before and after taking the remedy.
- Measure 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of distilled water into glass.
- Remove dropper and squeeze contents into bottle to empty dropper fully. Re-close bottle.
- STRIKE THE DROPPER BOTTLE. Hold the closed upright bottle firmly and strike it against a thick paperback book or similar surface 10 times.
- TRANSFER ____ DROPS OF STOCK SOLUTION. With the dropper top, drop ____ drops into the measured glass of distilled water.
- STIR THE DILUTED SOLUTION. Vigorously stir the diluted solution you have just made in the glass for 15 seconds with a metal spoon.
- TAKE YOUR DOSE IMMEDIATELY AFTER STIRRING IT. Usually the dose is ½ teaspoon (2.5 cc) of the diluted solution you have prepared. If possible, hold and swish the dose in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing
- Discard remainder of diluted solution you have prepared if not using again that day. (If remedy taken more than once in one day, save remaining diluted solution in a glass with lid. Do not refrigerate, and stir vigorously before using again. Discard remainder after last dose of day.)